Two-Hour Intensive Call
Are you filled with anxiety and monthly heartbreak as you’ve been trying to conceive?
Perhaps you’re confused and overwhelmed by all the fertility information out there. You’re not sure whom to trust and you’re losing hope for the chance to have the baby you’re longing for.
Struggling to find a clear fertility strategy?
- Concerned about irregular periods?
- Worried about your ability to have a family?
- Thinking about freezing your eggs?
- A single woman or same-sex couple using donor insemination?
- Worried about the stigma and judgement from friends, family and co-workers?
- Feel like you’re on a roller coaster?
- Anxious about missing your opportunity to become a mother?
- Going through the process of finding a sperm donor?
- Frustrated that your partner isn’t willing to have his sperm tested?
- Between 38-45 years old and worried that your fertility is rapidly diminishing?
- Feeling guilty a previous termination has ruined your chances of becoming mother?
- Recovering from a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy?
- Confused about how many embryos you should transfer?
- Feeling angry when people suggest you put your career first?
- Wondering where the magic in your relationship went?
- Nervous about your previous sexual history and STDs?
- Trying to manage the balance between being informed and obsessed?
In the past 40 years, sperm counts among men have dropped nearly 52 percent. Health experts are pointing fingers at the pollution, smoking, and Western-style diets found in industrialised countries. Source: European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
Go from feeling totally frustrated, angry and overwhelmed to having clarity, direction and hope about your next steps.
- Direction from a trusted expert on exactly what to do and what not to do
- Stop wasting precious time and money on the wrong things!
- A clear synopsis of where you are now, what hasn’t worked and your options for the future
- The ability to talk to people at your workplace about the support you may need
- A plan to manage the stress about how the focus on your fertility may impact your career
- An action plan to prepare your body to be as healthy as possible
- The confidence to talk to your spouse about having a sperm test
- Expert opinions on particular clinics and other services
Quickly optimize your chances for fertility so you’re not wasting time and money and suffering unnecessary heartache. You will have a clear and strong strategy of how to move forward and get the results you want.
Your Two-Hour Intensive call will include a:
- Very detailed review and case history of your general health, gynecological and reproductive history as well as your emotional well being
- A check of your lifestyle including work, stress and exercise regime
- We will also investigate any recurring patterns in your sleep and digestion that can be improve
You will leave our session with:
- Immediate steps that you can take to improve your chances of conceiving, you’ll understand how to be most effective with choices and treatments
- Expertise and clarity from an impartial guide
- Recommendations on small changes you can make, which can dramatically increase the odds for conception
- A way to ease the tension that you may be feeling with your partner
- Ways to manage the unwanted comments, suggestions and questions such as “why aren’t you having a glass of wine?”
- A feeling of being back in control and renewed confidence that you are on the right track
My integrated approach looks at your current physical and emotional state, while providing you with complete confidentiality and support during one of the most difficult challenges of your life.
Book Your 2-Hour Intensive Here